An unsolicited pic of your penis on our phone = instant fail.
Fellas, opening a text message to an erect penis and a set of hairy balls is not something every girl grows up dreaming of one day experiencing. Just because the conversation has reached an intellectual level on Tinder, does not mean we fantasise about your junk.
Yes, we may have imagined you grinding up on us somewhere along the line, however that mental image did not include you shoving your genitalia in our face. For the record, here are 13 other reasons you should quit clogging our inboxes with unsolicited pics of your bits.
1. If we wanted a dick pick, we’d ask for a dick pick. No ifs or buts about it.
4. Technically, it’s digital rape. We did not consent to a text message containing your loins. Put it away. Now.
10. Contrary to popular male belief, it’s not common courtesy to send one back. If you want to see us naked, you’re going to have to work a little harder than that.
11. If you want to have sex with us, just say it. You’re more likely to score with your honesty than a selfie of your meat popsicle.
12. A dick pic is not a pick-up-line. And if you think it is, please do humanity a favour and just quit while you’re ahead.
13. And finally, and most importantly, penis pictures make NO sense. “Oh hey girl, I’m just gonna leave this here.” Why… Just WHY!?
Images via Cosmopolitan, cake-in-a-cup.blogspot.com, Daily Mail, Mirror UK, Dumpaday.com, Wikipedia, You Tube, Pinterest