Because bras are so yesterday.
I used to think bralettes were reserved for tweens and girls with barely-there boobs.
But after sheepishly purchasing my first one recently, I’ve decided I’m never going to wear a bra again. As it turns out, bralettes are super cute, go with literally anything, work as statement pieces on their own, and are a million times more comfy than bras.
And yes, more well-endowed girls can wear them, too.
Still not convinced? Here are 17 reasons why you need to switch to wearing bralettes, ASAP…
1. Bralettes are like more detailed bras.
2. They’re on trend, so you don’t need to keep them covered up.
3. There’s designs to suit every bust size.
4. They come in beautiful hues.
5. And look amazing from every angle.
6. They can take a plain tee to the next level.
7. And look equally stunning worn alone.
8. They can act as your outfit’s statement piece.
9. Unlike bra straps, bralettes straps on show will never look tacky.
10. There’s no annoying underwire or tight straps.
11. So they’re ridiculously comfortable, and can be worn to bed.
12. They’re also pretty enough that even just a subtle glimpse of one adds wow factor.
13. And they can be a stunning addition to a high waisted skirt.
14. Bralettes look phenomenal paired with layered jewels.
15. They can have breathtaking details…
16. …Including ones you definitely won’t want to keep hidden.
17. And they make your rack look amaze. *Mic drop*
Images via Pinterest.com.
Comment: Do you prefer bralettes to bras?