This may just be the greatest hairstyle of all time.
There’s no denying the fact the LOB (long bob) was the ultimate ‘do of 2015. If you weren’t rocking an impossibly sleek long bob last year, you clearly missed the memo.
But while the LOB did wonders for slimming down our faces and making us all look like we had the razor sharp jawlines of Rosie Huntington, it did nothing for our time management or bank accounts, requiring endless hours of maintenance and copious product touch-ups. Which may explain the emergence of its significantly less needy sister, the WOB – otherwise known as the wavy bob – a welcome hybrid hairdo that’s getting lazy girls the world over seriously excited right now, for good reason…
1. It requires little to no styling.
2. Which makes it perfect for lazy girls.
3. Bed hair is your friend.
4. You don’t need a plethora of products to keep it in check.
5. Your straightening iron can finally take a well-earned rest.
6. It looks effortlessly edgy.
7. And seriously chic.
8. If it’s good enough for Beyonce…
9. And LC…10. All the cool kids are doing it.
11. It may just be the vampiest of all hairstyles.
12. But it’s still totally wearable for work.
13. It’s the hairstyle for people who hate styling their hair.
14. It suits every face shape.
16. EVERY face shape.
17. And with any hue.
18. And it’s utterly slayin’.
Comment: Would you rock a WOB?