5 Minutes With Samantha Wills
1. What’s inspiring you at the moment?
I am currently sharing my home between NY and Sydney. I find it very important to constantly be inspired and what other way to do that than to visit amazing places around the globe. I recently spoke at a conference in LA and stayed at the Chateau Marmont, this hotel depicts old Hollywood Glamour whilst still giving the appearance of European countryside, It was truly inspirational. I try to incorporate different essences of each place I visit and I think this is evident in my latest collection Spice Market.
2. What’s your favourite piece from your current collection and how do you like to wear it?
The Carrie Necklace is a large feature lion head that sits on the décolletage. I have been living in it in the tran-season with a cropped jacket and pants.
3. What’s it like living in New York?
New York is the epicenter of the Fashion and business world. It truly is the city that never sleep and due to the time difference I find myself relating to that more and more.
4. You recently went to the Hamptons to work with Rachel Zoe for a Donna Karan event. What was it like hanging out with Rachel in such a fashionable setting?
Rachel is the epitome of bohemian glamour. She is an amazing stylist and has a passion for incorporating glamour into her everyday life.
5. What can we look forward to in the world of Samantha Wills?
Our next collection Spice Market launches at the beginning of October and is a melting pot of the places and experiences I have lived in the last year.