Get The Look: Ashley Greene's Gorgeous Curls
Posted by Editor
Ashley Greene looked amazing at the Young Hollywood Awards in LA last week, rocking voluminous curls and glowing makeup. Here's how to recreate her hairstyle in 4 easy steps.
1. Start by blow-drying clean, damp hair upside down to encourage volume.
2. Lightly tease the hair underneath using Scunci's Grooming Lift and Style Comb.
3. Next, grab your Scunci Foam Rollers and roll sections of hair from the bottom all the way to the top of your crown. Once all sections are done, lightly spritz the bits of hair which are exposed with hairspray, and then leave the rollers in for one hour to let the hair set. To speed up the curling process use a blow-dryer over the rollers.
4. After an hour take the rollers out and run your fingers through your hair to gently separate the curls.
5. To finish the look, spray a good amount of flexible hold hairspray onto your hair.
Are you a fan of Ashley Greene's hairstyle?