4 Exercises That Improve Cellulite Fast
Posted by Editor
Believe it - you CAN improve cellulite and it only takes a few minutes a day. These easy exercises will tone, sculpt and smooth those lumps and bumps (and shed inches from hips, waist and thighs).
Great for thighs, tummy and glutes.
1. Stand straight with your legs wide apart.
2. Hold a medicine ball in your hands or a dumbbell in each hand.
3. Extending your arms in front of you, bend your knees and slowly lower your hips.
4. Contract your abdominal muscles at the same time.
5. Stay in the squat for five seconds then return to the starting position, contracting your abdominal muscles. Repeat 10 times.
This exercise tightens the thighs and glutes.
1. Stand with feet hip-width apart.
2. Hold a medium-weight dumbbell in each hand.
3. Lunge behind you with right foot, bending both knees at 90 degrees. Hold for 1 count, then return to start.
4. Repeat with other leg.
5. Do 12 to 15 reps on each leg.
Best for waist, thighs and glutes.
1. Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent.
2. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with palms facing body.
Slowly bend forward, pushing the bottom out as if going to sit down on a chair, keeping knees slightly bent.
3. Tighten the glutes and stand up.
4. Do 8 to 10 reps.
Side step with band
Improves legs, hips and waist.
1. Tie a resistance band around the shins.
2. Stand with feet wide enough to feel some tension in the band, knees bent 45 degrees.
3. Step right foot away (about 10-20cm), followed by left foot.
4. Take 12 to 15 steps, then switch directions.
What are your tips for improving cellulite?