Supermodel Cara Delevingne might reinvent her look from one day to the next, but she’s the queen of one of our favourite celebrity hairstyles – sexy, straight hair. What sets this look apart is finishing the style with a few softly tousled waves so it doesn’t look too stiff and unapproachable. If you have medium to long hair, this is such a pretty look for summer that will take you from coffee to cocktails. Here’s how you can recreate this on-trend hairstyle in just five easy steps.
1. Prep your hair with TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner to create a smooth foundation. TRESemme stylist Joh Bailey’s smooth style tip: “When you are washing your hair ensure you are massaging the product in a downward direction from the top of the hair cuticle to the bottom to prevent it from frizzing.”
2. Spray damp hair with TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection and Shine Spray and comb through from the root to tip. This lightweight spray will reduce the frizz.
3. Blast the hair dry, using a strong bristle round brush, pull your hair downwards, moving the dryer down the hair slowly to remove moisture.
4. Use a comb to create a central parting and straighten the length of the hair with an iron.
5. Take sections of your hai and wrap the iron around the lower half to achieve soft and messy waves. Set the look with a sprtiz of TRESemme TRES 2 to hold.
Are you a fan of this straight hairstyle?