Cooking Time 15 min
375g Vetta Smart Pasta Cholesterol Lowering Spaghetti #1
2 tbsp cup olive oil
½ small red onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 long red chilli (seeds removed), finely chopped
¼ cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
16 prawn cutlets, deveined and tails intact
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large fry pan. Quickly cook prawns until pink. Remove from pan and add onion, garlic and chilli; cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, reserving ¼ cup cooking liquid.
- Return the cooked prawns to the pan; add cooked pasta and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. Stir to combine.
- Add the parsley and serve immediately.