• Italian savoiardi sponge biscuits
• Fresh orange juice
• 750ml Greek style yoghurt
• 300ml cream
• 2 teaspoons Queen Vanilla Paste
• ¼ cup icing sugar, sifted
• 3 punnets strawberries
• 2 punnets blueberries
• 2 punnets raspberries
• ¼ cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
• Queen Vanilla Dusting Sugar, to serve, if desired
• Line a large bowl with some savoiardi biscuits, then drizzle with orange juice. Use enough orange juice to moisten the sponge biscuits, without drenching them.
• Place the yoghurt in a large bowl. In another bowl beat the cream with the Queen Vanilla Paste and icing sugar until medium peaks form. Gently fold the cream into the yoghurt.
• Spoon half the yoghurt cream mixture over the savoiardi biscuits. Combine all the berries and scatter half over the top.
• Spoon the remaining yoghurt cream mixture over the berries then scatter with the remaining berries and almonds.
• Dust the trifle with Queen Vanilla Dusting Sugar if desired and refrigerate until ready to serve.