Here at the SHE‘SAID’ headquarters, we are taking part in the W8less 40-Day Challenge and feeling the amazing results – thanks to the unveiling of the ‘bricks’ and delicious meal plans. So we thought we’d share just one of the many fabulous, quick and easy dinner recipes for everyone to enjoy.
2 medium chicken breasts
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp Chinese five spice
1 egg, beaten
1 tbs red curry sauce
3 tbs almond butter
1/2 cup of coconut cream
- Lightly pound chicken breasts with a rolling pin until they are a uniform thickness and then cut into strips.
- Stir together the dry ingredients. Dip each chicken strip in the beaten egg and then coat in the coconut mix.
- Place coated chicken strips in fridge for 10 minutes (this helps the coating stick to the chicken).
- Heat pan and coconut oil. Cook chicken strips for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Satay sauce: Stir together almond butter, red curry paste and coconut cream over a low heat until completely mixed.
- Serve with mixed green salad.
Recipe and image via W8less