Why spend endless amounts of cash on remover which never really takes off all of the product on your face? Sometimes the best products are the ones you make yourself, and this is certainly no exception! All you need is a roll of paper towelettes, coconut oil, and purified water.
Not only is this a cost-effective way of removing your makeup, but you know exactly what’s going on your skin! Pop the container into the fridge so your wipes are fresh, and can last for much longer than something you could buy over the counter.
HAVE YOUR SAY:
"[…] RELATED: DIY Makeup Remover Wipes […]"Comment »
2 cups water
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons baby wash
Container with a snap-on lid
Roll of paper towels
1. Combine the coconut oil, baby wash, and water into a small bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds.
2. Cut the paper towelettes in half with a knife (depending on how big your container is, then place them into the container with the microwave mixture.
3. Remove the cardboard from the centre of the towels with a small knife, then apply the snap-lid over the top.
4. To avoid putting your hands into the mixture every time you want to use a wipe, cut a cross over the top of the lid. This will make it super-easy to pull and tear a wipe as you need it.
5. These wipes are gentle enough to use on both the face and body, not to mention the amount of money you’ve saved on this simple DIY!