Shesaid’s favourite feel-good tips:
• Smile! It costs nothing plus it gives you an instant facelift.
• Go outside into the sun, close your eyes, tilt you head toward the sun and feel the warmth on your face.
• Breathe deeply as often as you can to get oxygen inside your lungs.
• Rent an old movie and cuddle up with someone you care about under a blanket with a huge bowl of buttered popcorn.
• Do a random act of kindness for someone that will make their life happier and less stressed.
• Hug a pet. Pets have an amazing way of making you feel happy. Probably the unconditional love.
• Don’t bring your troubles from work home. Home is a place to get away from your work life.
• Drink a vegetable and fruit mixed smoothie in the morning and you will notice the difference!
• Write a proper letter, email can be so impersonal.
• Go for a walk with a friend. It’s active and a good way to catch up.
What are your favourite ways to make you feel-good? Share your top tips with us!