Create this sweet and tasty strawberry mousse for your next dinner party – even those picky eaters and children will love this classic dessert! The best part about this recipe is that it takes about 10 minutes to prep, 10 minutes to cook and tastes absolutely delicious.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 quart ripe strawberries (sliced)
Strawberries for the garnish
3 egg whites
1/3 cup sugar
1 container fat-free frozen whipped topping (room temperature)
- Coat a springform pan with cooking spray, and line with baking paper.
- Pop the crackers into a food processor and mix for 1-2 minutes. Remove, and then press them evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Puree the strawberries in the food processor and put them aside for later.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg whites and sugar with an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until glossy.
- Pop the strawberry puree into another bowl, then fold the mixture into the beaten egg whites. Pour this carefully into the springform pan, then freeze in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, garnish with strawberries, blueberries, mint leaves and the whipped topping and serve immediately.
Image and Recipe via Prevention, Love Sweet Cinnamon