Mila Kunis paired her sparkly Gucci pewter dress with a sleek and elegant chignon at the Golden Globes 2014, an easy hair up style when your dress is the main attraction. Here’s how celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora created the look in a few easy steps.
1. Renato worked L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extraordinary Oil for All Hair Types through damp hair from the roots to the ends.
2. Using a large boar bristle round brush, he blow dried the hair away from her face, smoothing the ends.
3. Working section by section, he then applied L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Iron Straight Heatspray before flat ironing Mila’s hair, blow drying back to control the top and sides.
4. Lightly spraying L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray (one of our favourite all-purpose hairsprays), he secured the hair in a low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
5. Renato then applied lace around the ponytail and back of the head and secured with pins.
6. Finally, he twisted hair into a smooth bun, securing with French pins.
Are you a fan of Mila Kunis’ Golden Globes hair up style?