Sienna Miller’s high bun is such a pretty hairstyle for New Year’s, weddings and summer festivities. Schwarzkopf’s National Technical Educator Grant Withnell shows us how to get one of the best hair up styles at home in just a few easy steps.
1. Add a generous amount of salt spray and using your hand, blast hair with hair dryer to create texture.
2. Once dry, add a styling powder for more texture. Roughly pull hair into a high ponytail and secure with a hair band, making sure to leave out some pieces to add later.
3. Twist hair and wrap into a knot (don’t be too neat here), then secure with large pins.
4. Randomly select any pieces left out, twist and secure out of the way.
5. Tuck others behind the ears and add more powder for added texture.
6. Spray a light mist of Schwarzkopf Extra Care Strong Styling Hairspray and away you go!
What’s your go-to party hairstyle?