Reality television star Stassi Schroeder is known for her central role as one of the many cast members of Vanderpump Rules. We immediately fell in love with Stassi’s new shorter hairdo in season 3 of the hit show, and created this easy tutorial to achieve her voluminous look.
1. Start by giving hair some much needed body and bounce in the shower. Use a volumising shampoo and conditioner which is designed to lift your roots, and keep hair looking shiny and healthy all day long. This formula is packed with SmartBoostComplex which is perfect for hair which needs a little love.
Goldwell Dualsenses Ultra Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, $24.95 each
2. Carefully dry hair with a towel, and apply a hair serum into the ends. This is best if your hair is still damp, since it absorbs the product better. Do not rinse out.
Puretopia Pure Protect Hair Serum, $14.95
3. Apply a volumising oil treatment between your fingers, and run evenly throughout your hair. Scrunch the product into your scalp, and work it all the way down to the ends.
Percy & Reed Smoothed, Seal & Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil for Fine Hair, $26
4. Blow-dry your hair on a low heat until it’s completely dry. This will make it easier to style later on. Once hair is dry, use a thermal heat protector on your ends. This is important since it will help to protect the hair from heat damage.
Tresemme Thermal Styling Heatspray, $7.99
5. Use a straightener or curling wand (whatever you prefer), to create big, bouncy curls. Keep the curls away from your face, and work from front to back to create a long-lasting hairstyle.
6. Once your hair is done, carefully brush with a wide-tooth comb, and apply a dry shampoo to your roots for extra lift.
Polished London Dry Shampoo Cornwell Coconut, $4.95
Image via Instagram