We’re obsessed with the 60’s-inspired makeup at the David Jones Spring/Summer 2013/2014 launch. shu uemura International Artistic Director Kakuyasu Uchiide created this stunning Italian Riviera meets poolside glamour makeup to compliment the season’s catwalk look. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Using your fingers, gently massage shu uemura Instant Glow Stage Performer all over the face.
2, Using shu uemura Brush 18, apply shu uemura Face Architect Illuminating Moisture Fluid Foundation and conceal under the eyes and any imperfections if necessary.
3. Using Natural Brush 20h, apply shu uemura Glow On Medium Bronze P780 to the contour of your the cheek.
1. Draw a thick line using shu uemura Painting Liner in Gold, then draw a thinner black line using shu uemura Painting Liner in Black and flick it at the end, to define the shape of the eye.
2. Thicken and define brows with shu uemura Hard Formula in Brown.
1. Using a shu uemura kolinsky Lip Brush, apply shu uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte BG930 over the lips.
2. Use the shu uemura Eyelash Curler to curl the lashes and then apply shu uemura Ultimate Natural Mascara in Black to your top lashes.
What do you think of this chic, 60’s-inspired makeup?