We love Amy Adams’ soft curls as seen at the opening of the Carolina Herrera boutique on Rodeo Drive last week – it’s the perfect look for spring brides! Here’s how celebrity hairstylist Laini Reeves created the look in 5 easy steps.
1. Start by applying Moroccanoil Curl Defining Mousse to wet hair.
2. Next, comb your fingers through your hair and dry it out, allowing the natural texture and curl of the hair to form.
3. Once you have dried your hair completely, use a light spray of L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray.
4. With a 2″ curling iron, start curling random sections of your hair. After you do this, take three large sections and roll the ends of your hair under and pin it in place.
5. Finally, allow your hair to cool and take a large paddle brush to soften the wave. Finish with a light spray of hairspray.
Do you like Amy Adams’ soft curls?