Get The Look: Anne Hathaway’s Geek Chic Makeup
NARS worked with Anne Hathaway’s makeup artist Molly Stern for the premiere of her film Rio in Los Angeles. Creating a look to coincide with her chic frames and purple “rock ‘n roll” dress, Molly played up her eyes and kept her lips nude with the help of new Summer 2011 products Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, and Mayflower Lipstick.
“The new Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil is the perfect apricot nude, with a dash of baby pink,” said Molly about Anne’s lip colour. “We wanted to keep it balanced, but fun and fresh. We were listening to Patti Smith while getting ready – so we incorporated a bit of a rock ‘n roll edge!”
Get The Look:
· NARS Copacabana Illuminator (NEW for Spring 2011)
· NARS Sex Appeal Blush
· NARS Daphne Eyeshadow
· NARS Exotic Dance Duo Eyeshadow (NEW for Summer 2011! For now try the frosted ginger side of Isolde Duo Eyeshadow)
· NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow
· NARS Larger Than Life Volumising Mascara
· NARS Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (NEW for Summer 2011)
· NARS Mayflower Lipstick (NEW for Summer 2011. For now, try Happy Days Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil for the combination of shade and shine)
Are you a fan of Anne’s makeup?