You may not know who Antje Traue is yet, but that’s about to change. The German actress stunned on the red carpet for the Man of Steel premiere this week pairing a chic white Jill Sander dress with her vintage updo and glam makeup (love that raspberry lipstick!).
Here’s how Sebastian Professional lead stylist Thomas Dunkin created this vintage hairstyle in 5 easy steps:
1. Soak hair thoroughly with Sebastian Professional Thickefy Foam.
2. Blow-dry using a large, round brush to create mega volume and root lift.
3. Take 2-inch sections of hair and wrap them around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Brush through the curls and create a ponytail, leaving out pieces that naturally frame the face.
5. Spritz Sebastian Professional Shaper to keep the hair in place all night long.
What’s your favourite vintage hairstyle?