Long, glamourous hair was the look of the day at the Blumarine A/W 2012 show at Milan Fashion Week. Here’s how Pantene Global Stylist Ambassador Sam McKnight created the look in 8 easy steps.
“I wanted to create a hair look that was grown up sexy but with a youthful ‘unfinished’ feeling to it,” said McKnight. “I wanted the hair to shine with health so that it worked with the shiny, metallic effects of the collection, almost as if the hair was actually part of the clothing collection.
Get the look:
1. The perfect base for this look is freshly washed and conditioned hair. Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner works well for a light finish as it nourishes the hair without adding weight.
2. For hair stressed by over styling, supplement your hair care regimen with a treatment mask such as Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Intensive Penetrating Treatment.
3. Apply Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Root Lift Mist to wet hair and comb through.
4. Dry hair back away from the face using a medium round bristle brush.
5. As you dry the hair, clip each blow dried section in to place and spray with Pantene Pro-V Body Builder Hairspray.
6. When finished drying, create a rough middle parting at the front of the head, then take 2-3 sections of the hair at the crown of the head and backcomb, apply Pantene Pro-V Body Builder Hairspray to the backcombed section, then brush through, finally ruffle with fingers to keep the look natural.
7. Release all the clipped sections of hair and brush through with a soft bristle brush.
8. Finally, set the look in place with a spritz of Pantene Pro-V Body Builder Hairspray.
Are you a fan of Blumarine’s long, glamourous hair?