Demi Lovato looks cute as a button in milkmaid braids. L.A.’s first braid bar Assembly Salon shares their tips on how to create this fun summer hairstyle that’s perfect for thick or long hair.
1. Prep hair with Kevin Murphy’s Easy Rider to de-frizz and give hair the best grip to braid. For an undone look, add a 20 cent piece size of Kevin Murphy Hair Resort.
2. Part hair starting right above your left eyebrow. Starting at the part, create a medium rectangular piece and separate into three pieces.
3. Cross the right out-most over the centre then add some hair to what used to me the right out-most strand (now centre).
4. From the right side, cross the left-most over the centre then add some hair to what used to be the left-most strand (now centre).
5. Continue your braid until you wrap around and reach the centre back of your head.
6. Secure braid with a clear elastic. Secure remaining hair in a messy chignon.
7. Mist hair with Kevin Murphy’s Session Spray for a lasting hold.
What do you think of Demi Lovato’s milkmaid braid hairstyle?