Emma Stone looked sleek and sexy at the London premiere of her latest flick, The Amazing Spider-Man (alongside boyfriend Andre Garfield, no less). Here’s how celebrity stylist Mara Roszak created the look in 5 steps using Moroccanoil.
1. Started by applying a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to the ends of towel-dried hair. The nourishing formula revitalising and condition any dry, dull strands and creates smooth texture and shine.
2. Next, blow-dry the hair straight with a boar bristle brush, parting it to the left side. The best way to get a super-sleek blow out is by taking small sections of hair and angling the nozzle of the dryer downward to get the hair extra smooth.
3. Touch up the hair with a flat iron on the mid-shaft, and move it through the ends to create volume and movement.
4. Mist hair with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for a lustrous shine.
5. Finally, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray into the palms of your hands and pat the top of the head to tame any fly-aways. Then apply a light mist all over for a natural, long-lasting hold.
Are you a fan of Emma’s super straight hairstyle?