Napoleon Perdis created a polished, everyday makeup for the Ginger and Smart SS13 show this week.
“Since the collection has such a strong emphasis on lines, I wanted to start with the strongest lines on the face (cheekbones) with a slight contour and build from there. Since the Ginger & Smart girl is a little
edgy, but still expensive looking, she needs a bit of a glow to the complexion, a subtle highlight. She is a very natural but real beauty,” Napoleon Perdis.
• To prep the skin for extra hydration, use two pumps of Auto Pilot Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum. Massage into the skin with
sanitized fingertips or use Flawless Foundation Brush g18.
• Using Flawless Foundation Brush g18, blend Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer over the entire face. If you have combination to oily
skin, applying Mattifying Mineral Primer will suffice. If your skin is dehydrated in particular areas, it is recommended that you use Auto Pilot
Pre-Foundation Skin Primer prior to your Mattifying Mineral Primer.
• Using The One Concealer, apply to the under eye area and be sure to conceal any blemishes or skin discoloration. For best application
results, use Full Coverage Brush g12.
• Achieve a flawless base with Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation. Begin in the ‘feature focus’ area (the triangle of features – eyes, nose & lips)
of the face and work in a circular direction for a perfect finish.
• Set your foundation by dusting Mattifying Mineral Primer over the hot spots of the face (forehead, nose and chin) using Finishing Powder
Brush s25. Lightly set the brow bone using Contour Brush 16b. Ensure you keep the mobile lid free of Mattifying Mineral Primer.
• Sculpt the contours of the face by shading with The Ultimate Nude Palette #8. Using Contour Brush 16b for precise application, sweep
under the cheekbone.
• Highlight the top of the cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose with the Light Patrol Luminizer Palette. For a smooth application,
apply with Cream Luminizing Brush 18b. For fairer skin tones, use the Gold shade. For warmer skin tones, opt for the Bronze shade.
• Curl the lashes and apply your first coat of Long Black Mascara Chocolate Brown.
• Frame the inner bridge of the eye by softly contouring with The Ultimate Nude Palette #10, using Sculpting brush 10r.
• Line the waterline with Lip Pencil In The Buff.
• Comb the brows and define with Eyebrow Pencil Pale Rider or Chocoholic. Feather the product onto the brow following the natural
direction of the hair growth.
• Using Architect Lip Brush 3h, create the perfect matte pout by lightly tapping on MATTETASTIC Lipstick Ava for lighter skin tones
or MATTETASTIC Lipstick Lauren for darker skin tones. Ensure the lip line is clean and color is evenly applied.
Are you a fan of the Ginger and Smart makeup by Napoleon Perdis?