Get The Look: Kate Winslet’s Updo In 5 Easy Steps
Kate Winslet showed off her new super crop at the premiere of Mildred Pierce. Her hairstylist Renato Campora shares how to copy the updo in 5 quick steps.
1. First prep the hair. Mix mousse and serum and finger through hair for flexible hold. Campora uses Fekkai Full Blown Styling Whip and Fekkai Advanced Silky Straight Ironless Smooth Finish Serum.
2. Rough-dry your locks using your hands, curling the ends up.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap sections around heated metal rods to create pin curls and let them set for 15 minutes.
4. Loosen the waves with your fingers.
5. Finally, boost body with dry shampoo (try Fekkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo), then use bobby pins to mold the updo into place. Set with hairspray.
Are you a fan of Kate’s new close crop?