Get The Look: Katy Perry’s Boho Chic Hair In 8 Easy Steps
1) While your hair is still damp, work through ghd Thermal Protector from root to tip and then rough blow dry your hair using ghd Paddle Brush.
2) Apply a light spray of ghd Sea Spray through your hair.
3) Select a centre parting using the ghd Tail Comb. Start just above your ear, take a diagonal section and clip away any excess hair.
4) Place the ghd Gold Classic styler at the root of your hair. Rotate the styler 180 degrees and glide the styler through to the ends to create a curl. Repeat steps 1 and 2 through your entire head of hair.
5) For the natural Boho look, gently run your fingers through your hair from the root to tip.
6) Using your thumbs, make a parting from the temples to the crown and clip your hair up and out of the way.
7) Take a one inch section above the ear, plait to the ends and secure with a clear band. Repeat on the other side if two plaits are desired.
8) Place the plaits across the forehead and secure in the hair with a small hairpin. Release the clip and allow your hair to fall freely over the plait. Apply ghd Ultimate Hairspray for extra hold.
Are you a fan of Katy’s boho chic hair?