Get The Look: Katy Perry’s Glamourous Hair In 7 Easy Steps
Va-va-voom hair like Katy Perry’s is easier to achieve than you think. Here’s how to get the glamour ‘do in 7 easy steps.
1) While your hair is still damp, work through ghd Thermal Protector from root to tip and then blow dry your hair using ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush (size 4).
2) Apply a light spray of ghd Creation Spray through your hair.
3) Select a low side parting using the ghd Tail Comb and take a horizontal section starting at the front of your head.
4) Place the ghd Gold Classic styler at the root of your hair. Rotate the styler 180 degrees, elevating upwards to creative maximum lift and glide the styler to the ends to create a curl.
5) For a stronger, longer lasting curl, roll each section of curled hair back to the roots and secure with a pin. Repeat steps 2 and 3 throughout the entire head of hair.
6) Allow the hair to cool for 5-10 minutes to fix the curl. Release the pins allowing your hair to fall naturally and gently run your fingers through your hair from root to tip.
7) Add ghd Ultimate Hairspray for a secure hold.
Are you a fan of Katy’s hair do?