Finally, an easy way to style mid-length hair that will take you from day to night to weekends. Here’s how TRESemmé celebrity hairstylist John D. created Rebecca Hall’s tousled waves at the Iron Man 3 premiere in a few easy steps.
1. Spray TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion throughout towel-dried hair to add extra body.
2. Rough-dry your hair with your fingers to encourage its natural wave. (Note: if your hair is very coarse or curly, use a paddle brush to help smooth it out.)
3. Spray your hair with TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray to protect against excess heat from styling.
4. Create a wave pattern by wrapping small to medium sections of hair around a curling iron. Release the hair from the iron and tug on the ends while it’s still warm to give the hair a natural curl that has a loose, undone texture. Repeat throughout the hair, starting from the back and working your way forward.
5. Once curling is complete, loosen up the waves with your hands. Create a side part and tuck one side behind your ear.
6. Finish by spraying the style with TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Spray to lock in the piece-y texture.
What do you think of Rebecca Hall’s mid-length hairstyle?