Get The Look: Sexy, Crimped Hair In 6 Easy Steps
L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Director Caterina Di Biase took inspiration from the 1980’s where retro glam was chic, Madonna tunes ruled and crimping was the ultimate way to complete your look.
“The finish look of this hairstyle is all about texture, it brings body into the hair and with the right styling product will hold its shape all night long,” says Caterina Di Baise.
Get The Look:
1. Apply L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Pli to the lengths of the hair, from root to tip. Part the hair to one side and blow-dry until hair is smooth.
2. Section the hair into 5 to 8 parts and plait each section tightly.
3. Clamp each plait with hot irons, ensuring that the heat is distributed evenly. Tip: The secret to this style is allowing the plaits to completely cool before unraveling.
4. Undo each of the plats and brush through gently.
5. Sweet hair to the side and secure with pins.
6. Finish off with L’Oreal Professionnel Infinium Lumiere hairspray to secure the look.
Are you a fan of this look?
Image: Jesse O’Brien