Get The Look: Sexy Sculpted Curls In 5 Easy Steps
L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Week has kicked off and one of my favourite looks is this sculpted wavy hairstyle – if only I had those copper red locks to match! Here’s how L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Director Caterina Di Biase creates the look in 5 easy steps.
1. Apply L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Full Volume Extra Mousse from roots to tip, followed by an application of Tecni Art Volume Lift Mousse over the top of the hair. Tip: This application is known as a “double mousse” technique, adding dimension to the hair whilst giving curls longevity.
2. Blow-dry hair, using a round brush to reduce frizz.
3. Use a round tong to curl the hair; pinning up the curls until they have cooled right down.
4. Once cooled, unpin the curls and brush the hair with a soft brush.
5. Finish with L’Oreal Professionnel Infinium Lumiere to hold the style in place.
What do you think of this look?