Get The Look: Sleek, Polished Hair From LMFF In 5 Easy Steps
This sleek, polished hair stole the show at last night’s L’Oreal Paris Runway 3.
“Manicured, sleek hair is one of this season’s hottest trends, representing a modern, edgy woman who carries a clean silhouette,” says L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Director at LMFF, Caterina Di Biase.
Get The Look:
1. Blow wave hair straight, using a round brush to gently sculpt the hair.
2. Run hot irons through your hair from root to tip, section by section, removing any frizz.
3. Apply L’Oreal Tecni Art Fix Max gel with a paint brush to the roots of the hair only.
4. Blow dry the roots, coaxing the hair straight back over the crown, allowing the gel to dissolve.
5. FInish with a spray of Infinium Lumiere and Tecni Art Crystal Gloss to create a beautiful pearly shine – whilst sealing the look.
Are you a fan of this look?