The perfect ponytail…seems so easy yet so elusive. Not anymore. Celebrity hairstylist and Pantene Pro-V Global Ambassador Sam McKnight created the perfect ponytail for the DSquared2 AW2013 show at Milan Show Week and shows us how to get the look in 6 easy steps.
1. Always start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner provides the perfect base for this look.
2. Before blow drying apply Pantene Pro-V Intensive Damage Repair Oil to the ends of the hair and lightly through the top to help control fly-aways. Add a little extra if your hair is susceptible to moisture loss.
3. Blow dry hair back off the face using a round brush to smooth the hair.
4. Create a masculine low side parting and use Pantene Pro -Volume & Body Hairspray to define the look.
5. Gather the hair back and tie with a hooked elastic. Next, use a large pair of curling irons in random sections of the hair to create a soft bend in the ponytail.
6. Set the final look once more with Pantene Pro-V Stay Smooth Hairspray.
Are you a fan of the DSquared2 polished ponytail?