The sophisticated side sweep seen at the alice + olivia Spring/Summer 2012 show at NY Fashion week is the perfect style for warm nights out – and wouldn’t this look amazing on spring brides?
Sebastian Professional Lead Stylist, Thomas Dunkin, shares how to get the look in 6 easy steps:
1. On damp hair, apply Potion 9 from root to tip. Spritz Volupt Spray on entire head, focusing at the roots, and blow-dry with a large round brush.
2. Set hair in large velcro rollers and clip to cool.
3. Once cool, remove rollers and run fingers through the curls to loosen them up.
4. Apply a liberal amount of Potion 9 to separate the hair. Create a loose side part, putting into place with fingers and pulling hair down and forward, tuck and secure into a section at the back.
5. Take random 3-inch sections and twist until happy with a placement that softens the face and gives added volume.
6. Finish the look with Re-Shaper hairspray for long-lasting hold.
Are you a fan of this look?