Why not treat yourself and the kids to a fun breakfast of baked eggs in ham cups? Not only is this recipe extremely easy to prepare, but it is sure to be a hit with the entire family. Get a little creative and prepare a fun fruit juice as a side for this delicious breakfast meal.
Ingredients (no set guidelines with this recipe)
HAVE YOUR SAY:
"[…] eggs in a spicy tomato sauce. For a less exotic, but equally..."Comment »
Scallions – or whatever you like to enjoy with your eggs
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC), and grease your muffin or cupcake pan. This is the best way to cook your meal since it will hold the eggs in place.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray, or for a healthier alternative use coconut oil.
- Place 1-2 slices of ham into the bottom of each muffin cup. Make sure it is enough to cover the entire tray.
- If you enjoy your eggs whole, crack the egg straight into the cup. Otherwise if you prefer them scrambled, crack into a separate cup and beat before pouring into the tray.
- Pop some scallions or seasoning over the top of your eggs before baking for 15 minutes.
Recipe and Images via Oh Snap! Lets Eat, Lady Gouda