If you’re looking for a quick and nutritious dinner recipe, why not try this yummy pesto gnocchi with green beans?
The meal itself takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, and is packed with vitamins and nutrients to keep late-night snacking at a minimum.
125g plain flour
1 cup green beans
1.5 tablespoons pesto sauce
Parmesan to serve
- Wash and peel potatoes, then boil for 15-20 minutes in hot, salty water. Remove, then mash and leave to cool in a bowl.
- Once the potatoes have cooled down, season with salt. Add the flour and one egg, then mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Keep mixing until the dough is smooth, then cut it in half. Divide it into small pieces, then press down over each side with a fork.
- In the meantime, cook steam the green beans for 3-5 minutes so they’re still rather crunchy (and any other greens you want to add).
- To cook the gnocchi, boil a large pan of salty water and cook until they float to the top.
- Warm the pesto in the microwave or over a hot stove, then serve over the gnocchi with green beans.
Image via Pink Basil