You can’t leave the house without certain beauty products but I definitely wouldn’t walk out my door without:
- Johnson’s Baby Lotion This is one of the most versatile products around. The best way to use Johnson’s is to use it as a primer under make-up or for a leave-in-hair conditioner and styling product. The great thing about this product is that it is great for anyone who has really sensitive skin.
- Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara This is what all the models and pro’s use. If you want your eyes to stand out you have to apply mascara to both your upper and lower lashes. The other great thing to Great Lash is the GREAT price.
- Benetint Benetint is great for everything? for blush and lips. It gives you a really natural colour that looks like you have just been kissed.
- Carmex Lip Balm A lip balm that I love. It has salicyclic acid in it which will help to exfoliate the lips and is incredibly moisturising. A pot of gold.
- Clinique’s Black Honey lipstick This is the ultimate version of a great berry-coloured shimmer lip gloss. It is a perfect lip colour for every type of woman.