We’ve heard of clown contouring, plus those elusive Kim Kardashian-style techniques which are all over YouTube, but what exactly is colourless contouring? This new makeup technique can be described as strobing, which is all about achieving a fresh glow to the face.
1. Start with a freshly moisturised base. Make sure your skin is free from dry patches since this can only highlight problem areas after applying foundation.
2. Apply a light foundation or tinted moisturiser onto the skin, starting from your cheeks, then extending outwards. Use a stippling brush to buff the colour onto your skin and neck, taking care around the eyes and acne spots.
3. Set your foundation if you have oily skin, or even around the t-zone to prevent excess oil.
4. To create the colourless contour, use a shimmery cream or powder and apply it onto the very top of your cheekbones. Blend it out with a damp cosmetic sponge so it melts seamlessly into the skin.
5. Apply the very same highlighting shade onto the tip of your nose, on the brow bones and over your cupid’s bow to emphasise the shape.
Image via Style.com