Masterclass Mondays: How To Get Luminous, Glowing Skin
Stacey Tsardoulias, Head Makeup Artist at Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, offers these top tips to achieving a luminous glow with Youngblood’s Lunar Dust Trio:
• After a late night, disguise red eyes by applying the luminescent white Lunar Dust in Twilight to the corners of the eyes. This will give you a well rested appearance and will make you look a whole lot fresher than you feel!
• Dusk is the perfect golden shade to enhance shoulders and shins or any part of the body. Simply mix with your moisturiser for an all over glow or use a fluffy brush to add a hint of golden-bronze colour.
• Mix any of the Lunar Dust shades with Minerals in the Mist for a sheerer, dewier, translucent glow on the eyes or cheeks.
• Mix a small amount of Dusk into your foundation in Summer (when you have a tan) for an ultra luminous finish.
• For divinely defined cheekbones, apply a small amount of the soft pink Sunset in an angular sweeping movement, just on and above the cheekbones. A small amount of Lunar Dust is ideal as a highlighter for areas of the face that you want to accentuate.
Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics have just released the limited edition Lunar Dust Trio, containing three shades of the much-loved Lunar Dust light-reflective, finely-milled mineral powder, in Twilight (luminescent white), Sunset (delicate pink) and Dusk (golden bronze). The trio can be used on the face and body to enhance your natural glow and add dimension to dull, winter-worn skin. Free from parabens, talc, perfumes and chemical dyes, Lunar Dust, like all Youngblood products is non-comodogenic and cruelty free. RRP $44.00. For your nearest stockist, visit www.youngbloodmineralcosmetics.com.au.
What products do you use to get a luminous glow?