Cooking time 10 min
375g Vetta High Protein Low Carb Quick Cook Rollini
1 tbsp olive oil
1 large broccoli head cut into mini florets
400g chicken breast diced
250g cherry tomatoes cut in half
½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
1 cup spinach leaves
50g low fat feta
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large fry pan. Sauté chicken until cooked. Remove from pan.
- Place broccoli, cherry tomatoes and olives into the pan and stir fry until softened for approximately 4 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan.
- Drain the pasta and add to the chicken and broccoli. Stir in spinach leaves, feta and vinegar. Season well.
- This dish is great warm or cold the next day!