Want to amp up your regular fruit salad and make it even healthier? Michelle Bridges’ superfood fruit salad is so delicious, you’ll want to start everyday with a bowl of it!
Recipe from Superfoods Cookbook: The facts, the foods and the recipes – feel great, get fit and lose weight by Michelle Bridges, photography by Henryk Lobaczewski and Julie Renouf. Published by Viking, RRP $29.99.
Around 154 calories.
* half a thinly sliced red apple
* 1 chopped kiwifruit
* a handful of fresh blueberries
* 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
* 1 tablespoon orange juice
* 2 teaspoons torn mint leaves
What’s your favourite healthy snack?