Natalie Portman’s Best Fashion Moments
1. At a recent awards ceremony honouring Black Swan, Natalie Portman hid the baby bump in this Audrey Hepburn-esque black and cream dress with gold sequin collar. Unique and classy.
2. Not many people could pull off fuschia but Natalie was made for vibrant shades like this Rodarte strapless gown at the 2009 Oscars. Stunning.
3. I was only just raving about French girl beauty well here’s Natalie looking casually chic in French girl fashion: striped boatneck top, jeans and sneakers, with hair pulled up in a messy chignon. The bike is the best accessory.
4. Natalie shows us how to jazz up the classic jeans and tshirt combo with a gorgeous embroidered short sleeve jacket.
5. It’s hard to notice anything but that electrifying smile, but this frilly red silk dress with cinched in black belt is a perfect example of fun, 20-something dressing.
6. Natalie rocks the red carpet in gold heels, bright lips and an even brighter minidress by Elizabeth and James. It’s a bit 80’s but when else are you going to wear colour like that?
7. An elegant aubergine gown with minimal accessories makes this one of the prettiest Oscars outfits in recent years.
8. Now, I want this dress! The shoes are a bit conservative for the dress, but the colour and details make this a great look for weddings, parties – anything!
9. If you’re heading to the US or Europe soon and want to know how to stay warm without looking like the Michelin Man, take a cue from Natalie. All black never hurts. Pack a pair of black skinnies and patent ballerina flats and you’ll look just as fab!
10. Black and white can be boring but not in this light-as-air chiffon Jason Wu frock at the Toronto International Film Festival last year. Great hair and makeup, as always.
What is your favourite Natalie Portman outfit?