Short-haired celebrities such as Rose Byrne have an effortless hairstyle which is easy to maintain if you’re constantly strapped for time.
Create some signature Hollywood curls by using an iron or wand which keeps hair voluminous and bouncy for days. Follow this easy guide to achieve classic Hollywood curls just like our girl, Rose!
1. Begin with hair which has been freshly washed and dried. For an extra lift on your roots, use a volumising shampoo which creates an extra boost with minimal effort. Massage gently into your hair, and rinse with lukewarm water.
Edward Beale Volumising Shampoo, $8.99
2. After hair has completely dried, use a pea-sized amount of oil and work this into your ends. Don’t bring it to the scalp since it will only lead to flat, lifeless locks.
Klorane Strengthening Serum with Quinine-Caffeine Complex, $32.95
3. To create those signature curls, use a wand, iron, or old-school rollers; it just depends on what you’re most comfortable with! If you are using a curling wand, section hair with a clip and start from top to bottom. This will ensure that the curls at the top will last, and won’t drop in the process.
4. Wrap small pieces of hair around the wand for 5-7 seconds, then release and shake the hair. This creates a classic, curl which doesn’t look too refined.
5. After you’re done, lightly spray your roots with a sea-salt spray. Work the product in with your fingers to create some extra volume before heading out the door.
Lush Sea Spray, $12.50
Image via Talking Makeup