Each year at around this time, Google releases the list of the year’s most searched terms and the extensive listing never fails to provide a few laughs, some memories and yet another viral link to share with your friends.
So, here, we’ll share it with you:
The most searched for celebrities this year, according to Google, were:
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Kim Kardashian
- Julie Gayet
- Tracy Morgan
- Renee Zellwegger
- Jared Leto
- Matthew McConaughey
- Amal Alamauddin
- Donald Sterling
Our favourite of the year’s most viral videos are:
Jimmy Kimmel’ long-awaited Friends ‘reunion’
Father and daughter’s lip sync to Fancy by Iggy Azalea
This little girl’s Ice Bucket Challenge was a little unexpected:
And then everyone tried to outdo each other with their music videos. Here’s the best in our books:
And the top beauty questions searched, according to Refinery29, were:
- How do I finally get rid of my acne?
- How do I get rid of stretch marks?
- How often should I wash my hair?
- What is BB cream?
- How do I clean my makeup brushes?
- How can I get rid of those bags under my eyes?
- How can I minimize my pores?
- How do I apply foundation?
- What are freckles?
- How do I shape my eyebrows?
What are your web highlights of 2014? Share with us here.