Spring’s Hottest Hair In Under 5 Minutes
Fresh from London Fashion Week where Sienna and Savannah Miller’s label Twenty8Twelve rocked the catwalks, the soft waves sported on the models is spring’s hottest hairstyle. So easy to achieve in under 5 minutes and takes you from spring racing and weddings to Saturday night chic.
Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V who styled the hair at the show says, “The look was very much inspired by Sienna and Savannah’s own style. The Twenty8Twelve girl is a London girl who’s cool and casual. The hair appears unstructured and natural, but it’s also a very clean look.”
How to get the look:
1. Ensure hair is freshly washed, achieved using Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. As Sam says: “Clean and conditioned hair is the base of any great style”. If hair is dry, mist Pantene Pro-V Light Spray Leave-In Conditioner on the lengths to detangle.
2. Working Pantene Pro-V Body Builder Mousse through damp hair from roots to ends to reduce natural frizz, then blow dry the hair forward, from the back of the head, towards the front, to keep the hair framing the face.
3. Next, to add natural movement and a slight wave, loosely wind random sections of hair around a large barrel tong, being careful not to clamp the hair down. Hold for just a few seconds then release and use your fingers to comb the hair through.
4. Loosely braid the hair into two braids to dial down groomed glamour: “This takes the edge off the tonging,” says Sam. Leave your hair in braids overnight or for a couple of hours. To speed up the process at the show, Sam pressed straightening irons along the length of the braid for a few seconds…a helpful tip if you are speed styling at home!
5. Finally, undo the braid and work through hair using fingers to create natural texture, then apply Sam’s finishing touch…a final ‘whoosh’ of Pantene Always Smooth Flexible Hold Hairspray, to add a little oomph.