Steal Her Look: Natalie Portman
Natalie Portman wowed fans at the New York premiere of her amazing new movie Black Swan this week, with a daring new look. Here’s how to recreate it with tips from her makeup and hair pros:
Makeup artist Jeanine Lobell created this vampish lip by first lining the lips with a perfect nude lipliner. Try Dior Lipliner Pencil in Earth #433. Then she used two shades of Rouge Dior Lipcolor lipstick in Zinnia Red #743 and Fantastic Plum #874 to create a unique dark red lip.
Complete the look by lining the eyes with black eyeliner and sweeping a dark pink blush or rusty red blush high into the temples.
Stylist John D created this glamourous hairstyle which is easy to recreate at home.
1. Start with by running Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream through towel-dried hair. “This helps protect the hair, add moisture and smooth the cuticle, reducing any frizz and static”, says John D.BR>
2. Blow dry the hair smooth using a round brush. This helps add volume at the root.
3. Use a 1″ curling iron, starting at the back of the head, then moving all over to set the volume. Curl back from the face in the front.
4. While still warm, spray Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray for extra hold while also keeping hair soft. “With Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray, I find that I can brush through the hair several times without leaving a residue and hair looks naturally shiny with movement.
5. Finish with a light spray of Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine Spray for added shine.
Moroccanoil® products used by John D to create Natalie Portman’s look:
Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine Spray (100ml), $34.50 provides long lasting, unparalleled shine while protecting hair from the damaging effects of UV exposure and free radicals.
Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray (330ml), $34.50, locks in desired styles and maintains fun ponytails, flirty waves and tousled hairstyles all day long without compromising shine or luminosity. Hair is left free-flowing, glistening and irresistibly touchable without sticky buildup.
Moroccanoil® Hydrating Styling Cream (300 ml), $44.50, this leave-in styling cream is formulated to eliminate frizz, gently condition and hydrate, while adding definition and brilliant shine to all hair types. It provides soft hold and creates an ideal texture for styling.
Are you a fan of Natalie’s sexy look?