Welcome to Shesaid.com.au (Shesaid – Australia’s favourite women site! Our aim is to entertain and inform Australian chicks with a free online magazine . Before you register for your free account, you must read and agree to the terms, conditions, notices and polices contained in this document and elsewhere on Shesaid site (collectively, “Agreement”)
Acceptance of Agreement
You agree to this Agreement when you complete the member registration process. Shesaid reserves the right to modify or revise this Agreement at any time. You are advised to visit this page periodically to review the terms, and your continued use of the site signifies your binding acceptance of such modifications or revisions. If any part of the terms or any future changes to these terms are not acceptable to you, you may cancel your subscription by sending us an email.
Description of Services
Shesaid currently provides its users with access to a rich collection of online resources. These include news, online forums, photo sharing, book and movie reviews, video gallery, and facilitated competitions(‘Service’).Services offered on Shesaid are presently provided free of charge. It is possible that this could change in the future.
For the benefit of community, and to comply with applicable laws, we have the following mandatory guidelines for our registered users. Any conduct that is judged by Shesaid in its sole and unfettered discretion, to violate the guidelines is grounds for immediate termination of your account.
- Provide Accurate Information.You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in Shesaid registration form. Accurate records help us create better sites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update the registration data to keep it current and accurate.
- Guard Your Password.Upon completing the registration process, you will receive an account and select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. In the event of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, you must notify Shesaid immediately of the problem and promptly change your password.
- Comply with the LawYou agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
- use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Shesaid;
- upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations;
- vandalise electronically or physically
- use the Service for any illegal, fraudulent or inappropriate purpose
Shesaid reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Intellectual Property RightsAll information, text, material, design, graphics, software and advertisements on the site (‘Content’ are Copyright (C)2009 Shesaid, unless expressly indicated otherwise on the site. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. You must not modify, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works of the Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the site or expressly authorised in writing by Shesaid.
- Non-commercial, Personal UseContent that is publicly available on Shesaid Site may not be stored in a computer, except for personal and non-commercial use. The publication, sale, or redistribution in any form or medium of the Content found on Shesaid site is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Shesaid. The Content and the Service are strictly provided for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of subscribers only.
Content Submission Guidelines
Shesaid provides various mediums for its registered users to submit and share information, communication and other materials. They include but not limited to forum posts; book and movie reviews; image videos and poll votes (‘User Submitted Content’).The mediums include the forum section, video section, news section, review section and anywhere on Shesaid site where registered users could supply User Submitted Content(‘Mediums’).In addition to complying with the user guidelines stated above, you must also agree to be bound by the Content Submission Guidelines. That is, you must only submit contents at the Mediums that are proper and related to the particular topic, and must not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files, post or publish content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the forum.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin contained in a file that is uploaded.
You must understand that your communications and submissions at the Mediums may be read by others without your knowledge. You must always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself at the Mediums. The information, content and pictures posted by you are done so at your own risk. Shesaid specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Mediums and any actions resulting from your participation at the Mediums.
You must also note that the Content of Shesaid site includes all User Submitted Content for intellectual property rights purposes.
- use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display, and
- sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide.
Disclaimer and Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk. Shesaid expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Shesaid makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through Shesaid site will meet your expectations, and (vi) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any potential damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Shesaid site or the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the Agreement.
No Endorsement of User Content
You acknowledge and agree that Shesaid does not endorse any User Submitted Content of any registered user and is not responsible or liable for any content, even though it may be unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable, or that it infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another. You acknowledge that Shesaid does not automatically pre-screen any user submitted content, but that Shesaid and its administrators have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content that is publicly available via the site.
Termination of Subscription
You may terminate your subscription at any time by providing notice to Shesaid via the User Contact Form; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for up to two business days before such cancellation takes effect.
You acknowledge that Shesaid, in its sole discretion, may terminate, delate or deactivate your account or bar further access to the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, if Shesaid believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with this Agreement. Shesaid may also, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice. Further, you agree that Shesaid shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entry is only valid if all details on the entry form are completed. Limit one prize per customer. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Chance plays no part in determining the winner and each winner will be notified within 21 days of promotion closing date. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The best entries are determined by the judge – an employee of the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters – SheSaid Pty Ltd. All entries will be entered into our member databases and will automatically become a SheSaid member and receive our newsletters and promotional offers. The Promoters reserves the right to use the content of winning and runners up entries for the purpose of future promotions.
- The Promoter is SheSaid Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 090 123 676) of Level 11, 201 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- SheSaid Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.