Scrambled eggs this good shouldn’t wait for the weekend: this recipe by celebrity chef Tetsuya Wakuda makes a luxurious mid-week dinner with only a few ingredients.
1-2 Teaspoons creamed corn
4 tsp grated parmesan cheese
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
100 grams ricotta cheese
Chives to garnish
1. Crack four eggs into a bowl and cut the egg yolks with a fork, don’t whisk.
2. Add 1-2 tsp creamed corn, cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt.
3. Heat the pan with olive oil and butter.
4. Add eggs and gently stir with spatula.
5. Once the eggs begin to scramble, remove them from the heat and add ricotta.
6. To serve, portion onto plates and garnish with chives.
What’s your favourite egg recipe?