Pomegranate Kiss Cocktail Recipe
For centuries pomegranates have been associated with love, fertility and marriage. Legend has it that Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and desire, introduced the pomegranate to the island of Cyprus, where it was declared an aphrodisiac.
This Pomegranate Kiss cocktail is the perfect drink to get you in the mood for love!
• 45 ml POM Wonderful 100% pomegranate juice
• 45 ml Grapefruit Vodka
• 30 ml Orange Juice
• 30 grams Cinnamon
• Cinnamon-brown sugar powder (for rim of glass)
• Orange zest
• Prepare a cocktail glass by wetting the rim with an orange and then frosting it with cinnamon-brown sugar powder.
• Assemble the POM Wonderful 100% pomegranate juice, grapefruit vodka, orange juice and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker glass and shake well.
• Strain into the prepared glass and drop an orange zest into the drink.
What are you making for Valentine’s Day?