It?s a good idea to start grooming your hands about a month or so before the wedding day. We have found the dream product to use for an intensive hand treatment. Perfect Hands by Juvena of Switzerland is a brand new product, which is both a hand cream and moisture mask in one. Before you go to bed, liberally smooth Perfect Hands all over your hands and then put on a pair of cotton gloves. You can purchase cotton gloves from The Body Shop or any Pharmacy. Follow
- Using a good emery board such as Sally Hansen Smooth Results nailboard ($5.45), shape the nails by filing in one direction. It?s a good idea to keep the nail shape similar to that of your cuticle as well.
- Brush Sally Hansen Creamy Cuticle Remover ($11.95) over the cuticles and leave for 3 minutes. Then soak hands in warm, soapy water, pushing back any loose cuticle skin.
- Dry hands and gently massage Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream ($13.95) into the cuticles to repair and nourish any split cuticle skin.
- If nails are damaged and in need of protection and nourishment apply one of Sally Hansen?s nail strengtheners to nails. Teflon Tuff with Teflon ($14.95) is one of the latest in nail strengtheners that will coat and protect the nails, for strong and healthy long nails on the big day.
- For a totally natural finish, Sally Hansen?s French Manicure ($16.95) will complement any wedding gown. Complete with easy-to-follow instructions and nail guides, a salon finish becomes achievable and affordable. Choose pink for fairer skins or buff for olive skin tones.
- Finish all manicures off with a good top coat. We suggest Sally Hansen Mega Shine ($11.95) ? a fast-drying shatterproof sealer with mirror shine finish. It will make the manicure last longer and improve its appearance.
- Our secret tip? When applying a face mask-put some on your hands! If it?s good enough for the face…WIN
If you want fabulous nails click here for your chance to win 1 of 6 Sally Hansen French manicure kits