It isn’t often you come across a product so versatile that it can be used on all skin types, hair, nails and all over your body. Jojoba is the ultimate multitasker with endless benefits. Here are 10 different ways to use this wonder product:
1. Moisturise skin: Anywhere, everywhere. Jojoba is easily absorbed and penetrates deeply into the skin to soften and restore your skin to a healthy condition.
2. Smooth fine lines and wrinkles: Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provides a potent antioxidant source to the skin.
3. Minimise scars and stretch marks: Improves the visible condition of skin and nurtures the growth of new and healthier cells.
4. Skin irritations: Use to soothe and reduce the visible effects of sunburn, heat rash and other skin irritations such as rosacea, psoriasis and eczema
5. Help acne: The anti-bacterial properties of jojoba cleans pores and prevents new breakouts.
6. Remove makeup: Simply add a few drops of jojoba to a cotton ball and wipe gently over the eyes and skin.
7. Massage and bath oil: Great for at home massages and baths. Add a few drops to your bath to leave skin feeling moisturised and soft.
8. Condition hair: Massage into damp hair, leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse off or add a few drops to your conditioner.
9. Condition lips: Apply to finger and smooth onto lips. Also works great as an overnight treatment.
10. Soften hands and cuticles: Use alone or add a few drops to your regular moisturiser. Also great for softening dry cuticles.